AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Again, the main lender to the company is Fred historically,...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Again, the main lender to the company is Fred historically, where he loans the company working capital and only charges the company 6% interest.

Over the past 3 years he has sought (sparingly) a sophisticated investor to stump up cash. You will say that he has done this sparingly because no one will touch this company with a 40 foot pole. My view is he has done this sparingly because he is loath to dilute his holding (I urge everyone to go to the Pitt St research video where Fred boasts that there are very limited shares on issue and that the company has avoided CRs on the path to commercialization (the one where Yuval jokes MEMS standing for missing every milestone)).

He can't do CRs in your mind because no one will touch the company, so therefore he is forced to lend the money to AKP (a loss making entity) at a paltry rate of 6%. He as been pumping cash into this so called sh8t show for years with no return. He gets the company to pay him a paltry 60K a year in directors fees....

So my hypothesis is it is in his interest to get this thing to work. Again, Yuval and Danny are paid paltry sums, it is in their interest to get this thing to work.

So again I still don't understand your hypothesis. You are entitled to have your opinion, but again, please explain how Fred benefits. Where is the big pay day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.