AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Yeah, I was aware of that internal contradiction...largely I'm...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yeah, I was aware of that internal contradiction...largely I'm not expecting to hear back anyway and to be honest I just don't buy the argument re fraud - and I haven't always had them on ignore so I've got the gist. Your scenario however is plausible of course - hence my sentiment is hold rather than buy, although at these prices I'm starting to lean towards buy again. A moonshot that perhaps didn't quite meet the feasibility / commercial viability threshold. I live in hope though but I'm not betting the house on it!

I come back to my previously made points that there is simply no motivation to communicate clearly, nothing to really commend or not from Fred and Co's perspective. Poor form it may be and within the (stretchy it seems) bounds of disclosure requirements but I genuinely believe they are simply focussed on bringing the product to market, have been frustrated by Covid, and particularly China's response to it, and are likely also subject to difficult Chinese investment regulations. We'll see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.