AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: AGM CEO Presentation, page-496

1. 2,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2538
    Totally! You never know what is just around the corner. Do it properly or expect to get sent home!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4978/4978343-6901e86adeeec8721538f49532c6a7b0.jpg

I should also concur that fabricating a MEMS, where the architecture is designed to move, to move with exquisite precision, and to move trillions of times, is not as easy as just laying down a layer of metal or oxide on a substrate. I am a Weebit holder too, but I would have to say that Weebit's ReRam is magnificently simple compared to AudioPixels MEMS. The whole thing is simply a work of genius. There is no surprise to me that there have been surprises and delays. The problem is not that; if anything it is just the sparseness of the explanations provided that have made it frustrating. But, as they have indicated, they have always wanted to keep all the important info confined within a small group. And there is a cost to secretiveness. But it means you need patient and trusting investors.
    Last edited by BobF: 18/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.