AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

A substantial problemthat I see, reading the many postings on...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    A substantial problemthat I see, reading the many postings on AKP, is that most contributors to HC on this company are neither physicists or engineers. To gain operspective , this is an invention that has never been done before. The hurdles have been much higher than anticipated and the complexities have ,and are, taking much longer to overcome. And they have been numerous. They are now at the pointy end . Objectively and rationally they are continuing to go through the concluding tuning stages. The fact that a major backed Chinese group has built a fab just for this application is the most telling aspect of the chip's potential;.
    Maagement is both conservative and rational and,quite rightly, are impervious to pressure and will not present the finished article until it is actually finished. Sure, everyone is frustrated. But when (not if) it works at the expected level, it will herald the start of a global revolution in sound production. Sound remains the sole remaining technology which is still analogue...everything else is digital, Sound is about to join the modern world. Compare it to the internal combustion engine replacing horses.....
    The cynics can say whatever they like. It makes no difference , particularly to Yuval, Danny etc...they are not engaged with anything but the proper and rational development of the product. And Fred has run this company on the smell of an oily rag, not coming to shareholders every so often--he has either placed shares with long term professionals or funded it himself . Only some 30m shares are on issue, of which, I suspect, over 80% are tightly held; when buyers look to enter, the free float will be less than 6m shares.....happy to wait and watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.