AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

At least now Fred can just ask ChatGPT to write his excuses for...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    At least now Fred can just ask ChatGPT to write his excuses for him. For example:

Dear shareholders,

I am writing to explain the circumstances that have led to the collapse of our tech startup company. As you know, we have previously reported that everything was working and that our product was nearly ready to go to market. However, despite these assurances, it has come to our attention that there were underlying issues with the product that ultimately led to the company's collapse.One of the main factors that contributed to the collapse was the inability to get the product to work as intended. Despite our best efforts, we were unable to overcome the technical challenges that we faced and were unable to make the product functional. This ultimately resulted in the company's inability to bring the product to market and generate revenue.Another factor that played a role in the collapse was the failure to accurately assess the feasibility of the product. Despite initial optimism, we were unable to achieve the desired results and did not accurately communicate the challenges that we faced to our shareholders. As a result, we were unable to secure the necessary funding to continue operations and the company was forced to shut down.I understand that this news is deeply disappointing and that you have likely lost a significant investment as a result of the company's collapse. We are committed to fully cooperating with any investigations into the matter and to taking steps to ensure that something like this does not happen again in the future.

Sincerely,[Your Name]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.