RNT 0.00% 2.6¢ rent.com.au limited

Some webinar notes;- 35-40k subs is the goal for b/e - 12-18...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Some webinar notes;

- 35-40k subs is the goal for b/e - 12-18 months
    - Lots of payment processors use rewards, coming in the next few months apparently
    - wechatpay and all those in the listing on their way (again, soon....)
    - Mortgage builder rolling out soon... again apparently, will reduce their cost of rentbond or something.

Few different bits and pieces, but generally a little more positive, but same old same old.

They expect a lot more growth coming, obviously. Next 12 months are definately important, I would say the next 6 months they need to hit a few of these new features minimum and at least add 6-8k users. They need momentum, because raising money again is going to be very hard without it.

Yea they said that partnership is with a payment processor of some sort, which is interesting. I guessed pointhacks because he mentioned pointshacking in the presentation - they might do a campaign on that website with referal link. I think they could get a fair few from it, if the price is right.

Discussion on Commonwealth bank getting involved in the space now - story in the AFR, easy to google. Nab and Macquarie have been around for a while, I think Nab isnt doing that well with their offering. Will see what CBA come up with. Another competitor 'managedapp dot com dot au'. Price seems competitive, but dont know what they charge renters.

That competition, with Ailo, is fierce. The fact they integrate into all the CRMs is great, they also mentioned that the integration for rentpay is going to be even better from January or something.

I think there are positives, but with so much competition, I think it will be hard to get to that 40k goal without hitting all those things they want to hit (payments, mortgage deal etc). They ended 2022 with 3k users, looks like they will have 9k EOY. Their growth wasn't a linear % growth rate (with growth slowing in Q3). They need to triple again in 2024 to get to 27k users, still not EBITDA positive. They'd need 4500 users per quarter to hit that. Tough ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $17 653

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 68947
Last updated 14.05pm 21/05/2024 ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.