IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: AGM & CEO Presentations and Chairman's Transcript, page-10

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    The cost of a blood test here in Oz is usual $0. Medicare for approved tests ordered by your Doctor. Medical Doctors ones not back crackers. Getting on the the list of approve pathology is a step or two. We know private testing is available and is part of the Bard1 transition from Inventor/ Developer to available cancer detecting Blood tests.

In the US it is user pays or insurance. My thought are that Insurance will fund rapidly for early detection as the cost of late stage detection is massive for them. A quick search suggested about 90% of women in the US have insurance. Like here I guess insurance levels and cover would vary significantly of course!
    In the longer term WHO is interesting to consider "Cancers: Given how critical it is to secure an early cancer diagnosis (70% of cancer deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries largely because most patients are diagnosed too late), WHO added 12 tests to the Diagnostics List to detect a wide range of solid tumours such as colorectal, liver, cervical, prostate, breast and germ cell cancers, as well as leukemia and lymphomas. To support appropriate cancer diagnosis, a new section covering anatomical pathology testing was added; this service must be made available in specialized laboratories. "
    From: New Essential Medicines and Diagnostics Lists published today WHO updates global guidance on medicines and diagnostic tests to address health challenges, prioritize highly effective therapeutics, and improve affordable access

While initial testing is likely to be a little limited until Government Health and Medical Insurance companies around the world have actuarial studies/reports. Actuarial science fits very well in the early detection/ treatment I think there is little doubt now the roll out is likely to be rapid and deservedly so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $17.47K 29.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41547 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 13799 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.