BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

re: Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Pre... Sorry to sound...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    re: Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Pre... Sorry to sound negative, but in my opinion the shares should be placed in a trading halt from the commencement of trade tomorrow until the market is properly updated on the performance of the company.

Nealry 5 months into the financial year and we still do not have a guidance for the current year. That is disgraceful in my opinion.

Secondly, on page 28 of the AGM presentation it states that revenues for the quarter are up 60% on the same period last year, but up 4.5% on the previous quarter. According to the quarterlies for those periods, the same quarter last year produced revenue of $45m. A 60% increase on that would be $72m. The previous quarter produced revenue of $46m. A 4.5% increase on that would mean revenue of $48m. So we have a revenue figure for the first quarter of this year of anywhere between 48 and 72m, with no profit guidance nearly half way through the year.

Unless there is a trading halt in the morning the SP is going to get savaged IMO, and as much as I hate to say it, deservedly so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.