BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Presentatio, page-14

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    re: Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Pre... Yes 4.5% revenue increase is very positive. Remember this is the bottom of the economic cycle and throughout this period NMS has managed to grow when other businesses have been struggling to survive. I also believe that the USD is around the bottom of its cycle and longer term the AUD will fall back to its long term average. I agree with Navygulf that STS is a big plus for the company as it further diversifies the business both from a product perspective as well as a geographic perspective. I'm sure we're not too far from another acquisition announcement either. From memory, the STS announcement from yesterday stated that the vast majority of the cash component was funded by way of debt, so they still have most of the capital raising funds on standby.

It all boils down on you investment period. If you have a long term view then there's nothing to worry about, as the overall business is sound, the strategy continues to be executed and any obstacles are cyclical in nature and out of the company's control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.