BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Presentatio, page-20

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    re: Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Pre... Revenue slightly increasing on the previous quarter is a definate positive.

Imagine the revenue increase NMS would have achieved if the dollar was at more acceptable levels.

The margins would also have been greater but alas we live in the real world and a rising australian dollar hurts practically every Australian business who has subsiduaries overseas.

As Lange says though its a good time to add to the business as we get more for less when NMS tacks on another company as we expand.

The dollar to me is unsustainable at these levels for too much longer and when the correction begins the true value of the aquisitions will shine through.

Getting back to revenue though its obvious that business is still good as we have increased revenues even with less bang for our buck.

As for the SP tomorrow i would think that as we have been through the GFC.....a high dollar.....lower margin environment, thinking people have already factored this in, hence the relentless selling in the last few months and even then NMS has held up well.

So there won't be a mass exodus as the future looks good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.