BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Presentatio, page-21

1. 586 Posts.
    re: Ann: AGM CEO's and Chairman's Pre... Woy Woy - my sentiments exactly. It is appalling to think that we are almost at the end of November & still there is no guidance for 2009/10.

I strongly recommend that all shareholders bombard Christian with emails tomorrow to air their disgust.

Perhaps my post dated 18th Nov regarding the investor presentation is worthy of repeating.

"The investor presentation looks good, reads well & emphasises where they have come from to where they are today in a very short period of time. That is quite an achievement however, THERE IS STILL NO GUIDANCE FOR 2009/2010 & until there is, the share price will stagnate imo unless there is a significant announcement in the meantime.

Mookie pointed out earlier that there has not been an announcement about new/extended contracts for the past 4 months. Does that imply that they did not win any contracts for that period or were they in fact just "tiddlers"? It could also be an indicator for a poor first half result.

There was no quarterly report for the first quarter (which they did not have to provide) but wouldn't it have been a good PR exercise to announce September quarter results. Could the figures have been so disappointing that Christian did not wish to release them fearing the directors big pay rise may be rejected at the AGM?

Public Relations has never been a strong suite for Christian which from my point of view is very disappointing.

I continue to hold however, I can appreciate why investors are locking in profits."

So the fact that this quarter has been disappointing & the next quarter does not look like being any better comes as no surprise to me. It is also very clear why Christian did not release first quarter results - the directors would not have been given a huge pay increase.

In my opinion Neptune has a very bright future but I strongly object to being kept in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.