FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

I'm not sure at the moment, maybe they will release something...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I'm not sure at the moment, maybe they will release something later.
    Some take away notes from the meeting are.
    1) They have a opportunity to acquire a new project and they are said that it would be very good choice to do so for shareholders but would require a cap raise to do so and we are literally at the lowest price ever.
    2)They do not expect to do a cap raise for the foreseeable future because revenue will cover, except if they need to acquire a new project.
    3) They have a permit for only 5,000 tonnes per month ore but they can go up to 10,000 tonnes but permits take 12 to 18 months.
    4) The 62% fe is hard to achieve but they have been told by CMP that their deposits are some of the highest grades and best ore.
    5) The government just made new laws saying tenements must have a minimum spend per year to save people from sitting on them for long term so new and good projects in the area are coming up for sale.
    6) CMP are the main buyers in the area and controlmost ports and railroads so selling to other companies is really hard.
    7) They except to be cash flow positive by mid next year.
    8) The tailings from mining is being sold to a concrete company and that adds a lot to revenue.

please correct me if I am wrong
    or if anyone has questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4518357 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2289777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.