MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: AGM Chairman Address and Presentation to Shareholders, page-10

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hello Norway4.

Please don't be rude.

I cant go there to "front them" as Covid travel restrictions prevent me from doing so.
    Are you suggesting we break the formal travel restrictions or lockdowns to go to an office where no one is?
    So based on this, you say its acceptable to break the law then when it suits your needs to be aggressive?

Instead of abusing your fellow shareholders to go there and "face them if they have a problem with them"...why don't you encourage management to go actually to site in Tormin and face the problems there, given that you have no issues with travel through Covid. In fact, for their situation they are more than able to easily travel to South Africa.

I have since looked at many of your posts on this and other companies, and I have not seen a single positive comment from you anywhere,

I posted a legitimate concern about employment of 14 year olds by an ASX listed company.
    You are saying that it is better to not discuss this because you speak for all shareholders and don't want such a disgraceful thing to effect share price in a company that actually is suspended from official quotation due to not being able to meet the deadline of said prior trading halt due to the announced capital raising which was the reason for the trading halt not being able to be completed by the said date, hence leading to the suspension from official quotation.
    It is funny how that happened at the same time as the Supreme Court cases and is very indicative that the underwriter is not confident to commit and finalise.
    The CEO specifically stated in the AGM that the reason the capital raising failed to be completed was due to "commitments not yet being finalised".

Yet you suggest it is better to not discuss child labour in an ASX listed mining company that suspended itself for not being able to complete a capital raising that should have been done and dusted before the first announcement lest you lose value over a 14 year old slipping in an underground shaft and being hurt.
    Up to you.

May I suggest that people gamble with their heads, and not over it

The owls are in the moss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.