PNV 0.41% $2.42 polynovo limited

Ann: AGM - Chairman and CEO address to shareholders, page-58

1. 5,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17193
    Hi davowang

Perhaps someone else can remember the announcement you refer to– it’s not something that I can recall.

As mentioned by whytee, there was an announcement I recall regarding the military, in May 2019. It announced that PNV had been granted access to contracts with the US DoD through a Defence Acquisition and Program Administration (DAPA) and Veteran’s Affairs (VA) contract. This meant that DoD was able to purchase BTM for the treatment of serving military, veterans, and their families at DoD health facilities, anywhere in the world. At the time, Paul Brennan also said that the US military had been very supportive of PolyNovo’s work with BARDA, so, yes, there does seem to be particular interest in BTM on the part of the military.

Also, we know that the US military has evaluated BTM as a field-deployable burns treatment, along with a number of other products. All the products were deemed to be suitable but it was also noted that BTM contracted less than the other products. This study has been published in September/October 2023 Military Medicine.

There’s certainly the possibility of BARDA placing a large order for BTM in preparedness for mass disasters if a PMA is granted in deep burns. As for the military, I’m not so sure that the military is waiting on the PMA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.43 $2.38 $2.583M 1.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15691 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.