OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

62strat, I went through all of Cloak's posts in OEL thread...

1. 173 Posts.
    62strat, I went through all of Cloak's posts in OEL thread before making a comment.

Anyone who spoke with Otto Management can understand how stunned they were as us (shareholders). If he is not interested, there is a better way to put his view than he did in his post. Otto Management is one of the best in business and I truly expect Otto to grow as a company and better the returns for shareholders. Cash from Galoc II alone should give us better returns from current price (50-60% upside) in short term (6-12 months) and if luck favors Otto (good outcome in SC55 and Tanzanian assets), we could be in for a multi-bagger. Number for companies in this cunning Market which actually cares for Shareholders are very few and Otto Management are really focused in give us a better return.

As he mentioned, Tanzania is not going to take three years for appreciation. Please refer SOGTL listing presentation by Swala. They might go for drill in K-K and Pangani by Mid-late 2014. Once CPR report is out for K-K and Pangani (K-K CPR expected by year end or if Swala opts combined CPR for K-K and Pangani, may be Q1 2014), I expect a positive reaction from Market. When East Africa is unheard of, Otto decided to partner with Swala and they paid less than 2 million to get 50% interest in Tanzanian licenses which could give a potential return of multi-million or couple of billion barrels of OIL.

If someone cannot support a company when it suffers for a mistake that is not in their control (BHP pulling out of SC55) at least do not throw bricks at them or pass wrong information on a public forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $22.45K 1.729M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 9449377 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12726630 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.