NEU 1.73% $20.50 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

This covid national outbreak may see the dogs back on the leash...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    This covid national outbreak may see the dogs back on the leash for a couple of weeks, doingthangs.

Besides that, make no mistake and I have been consistent with this for years will be back to $2 - $3 before the results are due for release. This is a certainty bar a rare occurrence like a virus outbreak or a nuke launch from NK.

I will let you all in on what happened to me in 2019, it was when we hit over $3 and there was a massive sell order at around 40,000 shares at around 3 pm which is just when I am using the computers at work. I have a low buy-in, I could have made a years worth of work in profit, a quick thought of doing it crossed my mind and then I simply recalled that I am invested due to my belief that Trof will pass phase 3. So I just moved back to working as usual, pleased with how NEU can take off so heavily. It is being watched.

I do not get how some get worried, especially our seasoned vets who understand NEU and the current/past situation in regards to the medicines and their pipeline. I have so much skin in this and I have never been worried. Not even when we were under $1. The fundamentals I bought this stock on years ago have not changed, instead, they have been strengthened and fortified. If this stock does not succeed it will be bad luck, not the other way around.

In the next few months we are going to start to make our inevitable climb back up so GLTAH. Once we are in that October TH I will be neither worried or stressed, I will be pissing my pants. GLTAH IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.50
Change
-0.360(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $2.617B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.45 $20.61 $20.26 $2.873M 140.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37 $20.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.51 1175 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.