AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: AGM Chairman's address and CEO Presentation, page-23

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    in this day and age when *using this term loosely "investors" ask on social media (and to a lessor extent in HC) "is this good stock?", "what's going on here?", "I purchased 1c stock yesterday, why price not go up and where's my Lamborghini?" this information may actually be valid.

we live in a disposable era where information is accessed in an instant and many times that instant information is not verified by the searcher and potentially miss interpreted in an instant.

Google just about any medical symptoms and you'll get a result saying you have cancer. same thing happens here.

so I think it's actually a good move as the reality of the lack of research investors flooding the market it may just prompt them to do their own research.
    it might appear like researching ourselves and seeking professional advice if needed is common sense to most of us, but unfortunately that's not the current state of the world.
    sometimes to be smart, you need to action the simplest of levels. It's not just a good move, but a modern one in my view.
    DYOR
    Last edited by Biljor: 16/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.