AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: AGM Chairman's address and CEO Presentation, page-66

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi Lfc 786...

Happy to debate my friend, point by point :- (yours in bold)

Don't be a wanker
    Name me someone who has never partaken ? I would question your truthfulness if you said -"not me" ?

debate my points
    Happy to.

tell me why I should buy when the WP doesn't buy and at best is doing a great salesman job.
    -No one should influence anyone to Buy- Sell - Hold etc.- However it is part of the HC T & C in all cases. You must make up your own mind.
    -Maybe if you did some solid research on AVR you may (I said may) change your mind and have a different perspective on the stock. Remember my friend 'ones mind is like a parachute -it works best when open'
    -There are Directors -CEOs etc who buy on market also holding performance options and the stock still ends up 'a dud'
    -There are Directors -CEOs etc who do not buy on market, but as part of their salary package, hold performance options and the stock ends in a success !
    -Salesman-yes I believe most CEO's Directors must have a 'Sales mans' attitude. Have you held a stock where they do not have such action. Gees what do they do then.? I would suggest most have - or should have this attribute- after all as a CEO if they are they 'not' selling the Coy's prospects etc then they are not doing their job. WP's salary possibly too high for the current Coy's result to date ? But then should it fire all will be forgotten
    cheap credit raises.
    -Not convinced as yet. Seen this action before -some with success have to wait to see how it pans out. Do you mean pumping the stock to get 'Oppies- in the mone
    the oppies sweetness
    - would love you to expand your statement. Have some idea but not totally sure on your comments. Do you mean 'Oppies in the money'?
    Paid research report
    -this is quite a common action by small and developing Companies. It is their way of getting the message out to the investing public etc. Would love you to tell me of a stock, in its infancy that has not done something like this? If left to Brokers then there would be critism from investors that 'The Brokers were just promoting their own stock'
    -If the 'paid research' is done by any reputable Research House - great. I believe reputable Research Houses(RH) would not want to destroy their credibility. How would you promote your Coy ? I am also aware that the RH would want to post the best parts of Coy's operations - so it the RH also comments on negatives then that should add to the credibility of the research ! It is up to the reader to determine the credibility.
    These all make me skeptical
    - Skepticism- very healthy in Share Market Investing -should make one research more. And that is what immediately came to my mind when I read comments from a new poster -yours (?) - 'Not Held' and suggested 'Sell' My research on you brought me to a conclusion 'Careful on this one'-seems to have a lot of 'Sells' and some 'Not Held' - Am wary of this type of poster - my choice of course.
    -Would you care to truthfully say why you picked AVR to make comments on? I understand fully you may comment on any stock - democracy in action as is my right to challenge you and ask- W H Y ?
    big Co's wouldn't care less as they already have viable products
    -
    yes their products have been viable - however maybe some research by your self (not from the words of posters here) would maybe uncover some very interesting things on the AVR product - Heart Valve -etc etc .. one in particular point -calcification- AVR's v The Big 2-------
    --Then there is the 'Bench testing' of AVR's --nearing 1,000,000,000 --- beats. I believe possibly better than the Biggies products, as information is starting to show.
    -I could go on but suggest you research it, starting with the AVR announcements released this year. May open your eyes - they have graphics too !
    -Also we are dealing with people's hearts-- and from my research on AVR seems to me the AVR product is superior - past tests are indicating this. The next test, hopefully, to be approved by the FDA soon.
    -4 powerful descriptive words about an AVR product come quickly to my mind - 'little or no calcification' . Would be far better product for the young person than that ' Of The Biggies' now on offer.
    -Oh and yes I think I saw comments that the AVR product will possibly do away with the 'Zipper Club'. Maybe no more open heart surgery. Happy to be corrected here.
    -Lets us hope it never happens but if you had a choice of a possible superior product for your heart - what would you choose?
    so no need to beat the takeover drum
    -why not - strange comment, it is a part of the 'Investment World' I would suggest many investors would be positive to a TO. At a great price of course.. Maybe questions posed to WP at the recent AGM may have influenced him to make comments which would have been made within ASX rules.
    -I believe this T/O subject has been a part of this stock's journey for many a year. As is with many other stocks.
    where's the FDA ?
    -A smart a--e answer would be - In the US of A...
    -However some more research by you would uncover the processes AVR and its advising Doctors ( maybe a look at these guys may help. Yeah -nah!) is currently taking to get FDA approval to do human testing, hopefully very soon. And that is - 'where's the FDA'.

So- Lfc786... my 'tag' on you still remains --- WHY did you post on AVR?

Over to you - as said -happy to debate- should my time permit, but I like debating with those that have some knowledge - understanding of AVR -Maybe you do maybe not -some more research ---?

Anyways my friend - you keep safe.

Comments done in a hurry - happy to correct any errors. I am having some trouble with typing -PC seems to cut out sentences -or over type. !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.