PIQ 2.21% 69.5¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

There is only massive upside for this company, on this one test...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    There is only massive upside for this company, on this one test alone, as type two diabetes is only a recent phenomena, which stems from the International sugar agreement in 1977 by the UN which stated "to increase sugar consumption and in particular to promote measures to encourage consumption in countries where per capita consumption is low". So, as we move forward more and more people will become diabetics and this test will be the only way to stop the health industry being completely overwhelmed with type two patients.

Imo the TGA was incredibly ignorant and incompetent for not approving this test for use here earlier this year as it will save the government millions and assist many future type two diabetics from having to be put on dialysis or have transplants.

I personally believe this test will be sold in the millions around the world within a few years and provide Proteomics with a ridiculous amount of revenue. Now every time I see an overweight or morbidly obese person, which seems to be a lot these days, I can only think of dollar signs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.015(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $91.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 69.0¢ $38.37K 55.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14499 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 2750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.