PIQ 3.33% 87.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: AGM Chairman's Address and Investor Presentation, page-40

1. 1,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I think it’s just all small caps getting hit hard in the last few weeks. High(ish) Interest rates are chewing up capital that might otherwise be deployed in riskier asset classes. Especially now around Christmas time because there are far fewer announcements and catalysts to give the SP a push in the right direction. I trade about 20 small cap stocks and lately it’s been pretty easy to buy in at a pretty good price relative to historical SP but almost impossible to unwind the positions at a even a few pips higher. There is no volume in the buy side anywhere to be found, even with sometimes decent announcements. Buyers seem to be on strike.

I hang around PIQ because I like the story and believe that eventually recurring revenue will start to rise in a significant way and push us towards profitability (and beyond…) There are more proteomic solutions in the pipeline and now the first one is out of the gates the team have the experience to accelerate new products to market faster. Surely a turnaround in the direction of net profit is in the cards soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 87.0¢ $257.8K 291.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.