ARC 0.00% 9.3¢ arc funds limited

Datal, first, things need to put into perspective ARC has market...

1. 865 Posts.
    Datal,

first, things need to put into perspective

ARC has market cap of under 4mil fully cash (asset) backed by Noimi Cotton, which itself under structure review to unlock its value out of co-op structure, that itself will give ARC a double shot up.

ARC has investment fund license, which itself worth millions millions in today's circumstance where central bank interest goes negative which leads to passive investment.

ARC has some 50 share and option holders, majority controlled by inner cycle, that means unless there is no action, if any, it will be 10 baggers or more. only some 1mil share floating, and some 20% have changed hands over past weeks to me and fellow holders, so no way that proportion will come out... so presume not all remaining 800k holders are stupid or need cash desperately, chances are there will be very little available.

as to Kidman valuation, if there is no worth investment, there wont be multiple keen bidders there, all of whom are much wiser and wealthier than me and you. what it is in stake is Chinese population food bowl, which not many in Australia can even imagine.

ARC only act as fund manager, fee itself will be close to market cap.

down side, if FIB reject the application, ARC backs to 50c backed NAM. otherwise $5 wont be the sky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.638M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45625 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 13036 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.