AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Benny I also attended and in complete contrast to your summation...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Benny I also attended and in complete contrast to your summation I can honestly say I left this meeting more confident than I have been at anytime during the last 7 years I have held POH. After most previous meetings I always left thinking a lot like you have posted.This time I was very impressed with the way Greg Collier put forward his vision for a revitalised POH...with a rebranding of the name and the logic behind doing it. Sure there was some broken record stuff ,I do not agree it was vague.Any vagueness would have related to confidential information.Collier was noticably upbeat about what he was saying and actually nominated a time frame of around 6 months for something to get over the line to provide non diluting finance.The other VERY POSITIVE, Well I personally consider it so...there will NOT be any share consolidation!!! No 10 for 1, No 20 for 1 and what I have been in fear of most No 100 for 1. They have cut the guts out of money required to run the company unlike the Million $ a month spend of previous managements. That is MY honest assessment of the meeting and I sure as hell will NOT be selling anytime soon. Mind you as I've said before all my family consider me A DUNCE. p.s. David Segal also added to my confidence during the last 10 minutes of the meeting with a very honest summation of the status of POH from his point of view as both shareholder and Director.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.39K 906.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 92227567 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 33045833 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 350000
Last updated 10.44am 16/05/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.