AVE 33.3% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi Hottod I have been out all day, golf and just now clicked on....

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi Hottod I have been out all day, golf and just now clicked on. A smaller venue than Clayton so it looke a bigger crowd than I expected, a guess @ about 40. Question time was reasonably lively all things considered, of couse some exasperation and that included me at times however my exasperation disappeared completely after Greg Collier spoke and it turned to expectation of him turning POH into something worthwhile for shareholders. It never became fiery to my mind. With respect Benny I have to disagree with the "no concrete plans" Collier clearly,adamantly spoke about "monetising" assets about that 6 month time frame I have already metioned. To me he sounded very positive about "monetising" before they run out of cash.Someone said to me he,Collier needs the situation POH is in like a hole in the head obviously because of his connection with other Companies and his standing in that community....only my opinion.Regarding the name change I believe Ross came up with the name because he explained how the name was arrived at and Benny you are right about no costs being mentioned BUT Greg Collier did say the cost would be minimal.
    Bodi,Ross is staying on and not just to "window dress" (my words) his stepping away,something that ran through my mind, I didn't quite hear what I thought he said,that he would be around for some time, i.e. more than 12 months. Thats all I can pass on and I believe it to be how things went.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $697 226.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 102306294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 33956910 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 225000
Last updated 10.33am 04/06/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.