GSS 2.11% 72.5¢ genetic signatures limited

I tuned in this morning but didnt take notes so details my be a...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I tuned in this morning but didnt take notes so details my be a bit sketchy.

They had a video testimonial from an exec from Royal Marsden Hospital in the UK (?) - he sounded very positive with main points being GSS were one of the rare providers that were able to provide + maintain supplies + the GSS respiratory tests will keep GSS in good stead after Covid

They reconfirmed customer retention and how they have managed to fulfill all customer orders. Plus growth in the team - especially the overseas sales/support team? + warehouse in USA (i think he said Los Angeles) - so they sounded quite positive in terms of opportunities abroad with GSS able to sell in US under EUA too

2 questions were asked:
    1. How GSS fares with potential vaccines coming. JM said vaccines are not 100% effective so test will always be required plus with GSS suite of other tests coming + pending approval (eg STI kit)
    2. Any concerns about their IP and patents with some expiring in 2023? JM wasnt concerned as their main proprietary easyscreen/3base tech is a much later patent

Overall thought it was a nice sharp presentation - Ive topped up plenty above the current SP so was keen to see the future of GSS so was quite content. So don't think I'll be jumping off anytime soon and happy to keep topping up at these prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.015(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $156.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 73.0¢ 70.5¢ $282.1K 393.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24121 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 31361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.