EMV 3.27% $2.05 emvision medical devices ltd

- I like how EMV was last on the webinar behind the other 3...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529

- I like how EMV was last on the webinar behind the other 3 company presentations. Keeping the viewers on and the more exciting game changer company out of the 4 presented today IMO.

- Scott Kirkland presenter was direct, knowledgeable, confident and to the point.

- Concept images for 2nd Gen device which is underway, miniaturising the 2nd Gen device, aim to be built middle of 2021

- EMV has very clear images to see differences in human tissue

- Feedback from FDA

- ASA MRFF grant bid, 1 of 10 shortlisted, not sure how much government will fund maybe 1,2,3 but will have to wait and see.

- Prof Stuart Crozier 2/3rd of MRIs use Prof Crozier developed IP is part of the EMV team, this is gold IMO in order to breakthrough this market

- How do you get through the regulator pathway in Australia and other markets?

o Submitted FDA 510(k)

- 2nd Gen device, how small does it need to be and pathway to get to that point?

o Early stage but have a wearable prototype, incredibly lightweight

o VNA is the heaviest part of the headset designed by Keysight.

- Would minor stroke be more difficult to detect?

o Having a large no. of small strokes in the cohort

- EMV intention is not to replace MRI

- Competitor perspective?

o Chicago 2019 Nov conference, NO ONE REALLY HAS REALLY QUITE LIKE EMV DEVICE

o Aren’t able to localise and classify strokes and some hardware much larger than EMV

o Big market

o Lots of interest in market and EMV have a good head start

- Big news flow pipeline coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.