EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

These last few weeks have provided an air of uncertainty to...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    These last few weeks have provided an air of uncertainty to shareholders and our other stake holders. Lol...an 'air' is putting it mildly. Anyway, an opportunity here to give some substance to some of the claims of impropriety that led to the EGM...

It is not my intention to comment on the underlying matters at this meeting. Wha? Why not? Is it your intent to ever do so?

The board has the support of the retiring Chief Executive Officer and Chief Commercial Officer. Seriously? He said this with a straight face? Knowing they both resigned when it became apparent the Beasley board would endure @ the EGM? Wow! Corporate whitewashing if ever I saw it..

There is an audience (5400 by all accounts) who, I'm sure, would love to hear more from their newly minted board, particularly the strategy they will bring to bear on an apparently under performing company. But no, all we got was a preso on the work done by the old board and zippedy doo dah else..

Given this was the first meaningful shareholder meeting since the IPO (notwithstanding the merits of the EGM), one would think this was a great time to sell the new board's message. Without any new insight, direction, initiatives, these emperors have no clothes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.