ENX 0.00% 1.5¢ enegex limited

Ann: AGM Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-8

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

Sorry i didnt explain myself very well. Drilling, yes, ENX has not done any. I was referring to Peako that Albers is Chairman of. A lack of trust comes from a serious lack of communication and results. If they cant interpret the results then why think you can be an exploration company? (Pko).

Just had a quick look at CAD and NAE after you mentioned. You haven't seen me there, must have mistaken me for someone else. I would never invest over there.

Jeez, there is some hyped up monkeys on that CAD thread in particular.

CAD 7.1 Billion shares/options. Fantastic diluters.
    56mcap and only some aircore drilling to show. They are only at 56mcap because of DeGrey.

The ground is difficult to explore. Aircore lucky to tag intrusions through the deep transported cover.

Hemi was found by aircore. They had a small hit EOH. It would have been very easy to miss as none of the other AC holes showed anything. Quite interesting.

My only spec stock targeting Hemi intrusions is CNB. They have hit good glimpses of gold but still struggling to get a handle on the big area they have uo there.

Overvalued companies like NAE and CAD running on hot on speculation, makes ENX look like a much better spec stock to have in your portfolio i must say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 615 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.