FGR 0.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Honestly, a couple of years ago at the 2018 AGM, lack of...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Honestly, a couple of years ago at the 2018 AGM, lack of communication was brought up and assurances were made that a review would be conducted and some sort of strategy put in place to improve.

And yet here we sit, probably more in the dark than ever. It is clear that people don't really change.

Shareholders are quick to forget that a few years back when Craig was writing the announcements, the shareholders were yelling at him for the -exact- same reason they're having a go at WG now. It was about mining at that time, not sales... promises of things happening within a few weeks to months that ended up not happening 2 years later (or ever), and no communication on the matter followed by shifting the blame. Sound familiar?

Nothing has changed. Its cultural within this BOD. So I for one am glad. Put someone at the top who has a clue please. I am most disappointed not that the current (former) BOD remains so clueless about how to communicate effectively, ethically and with appropriate restraint, but that they all seem so universally arrogant as to believe they're doing a top job of it.

There are surely people (potential MDs) that are capable of polishing this turd. And for the amount they've been paying themselves, I bet they could afford one too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $2.631K 51.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8352 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 135000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.