IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: AGM Chairman's Address, page-191

1. 10,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    You really need to get your facts straight. My sentiment has been none since 2 capital raises ago. I was spewing after that CR and made the decision then that I would continue to hold but also to actively trade a small percentage of my holdings. Given that I didn't know if I would be buying, selling or holding my trade parcels at any specific time, I thought it was only fair to have a sentiment of none, despite being very bullish long term and despite the fact that my trading parcels were less than 5% of my total holdings. And then after the last capital raise, I'm spewing even more so didn't change my sentiment. However, I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face or whatever the saying is. At this moment in time, I hold more than I have ever held before. I also posted quite openly that I topped up yesterday on open, so that was a 26.5c buy. Others did better if they held back until the end of the day before topping up, but I'm certainly not going to complain even though I missed the bottom. I think it's pretty obvious from my posts that I have always been positive about the company, just not the way they raise capital. And I definitely never shat myself yesterday. You really do need to pull your head in rather than run around making baseless accusations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.