KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Hi shire , my understanding of your point is that many traders...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 206 Posts.
    Hi shire , my understanding of your point is that many traders or broker machines put in orders at the buy price and then when they purchase at say 1c immediately put the exact number into sell at 1.1c trying to pick up a quick 10% on their day trade.
    When at the end of the day they have not traded at the 1.1c they then just bail back out at the 1c price they paid so they have no money obligation. That's why at the end of each day the stock is regularly sold back down to the bid price.
    That's how it was explained to me anyway but I could be wrong.
    Again only a guess but I am guessing a vast majority of today's buyers were bullish long term purchases which took out many of the built up sellers that were just happy to get their money back from the previous share price spike and had just been sitting in the screen waiting to get out. The big build up of selling that had accumulated over the last week or so was taken out very quickly.
    The smart and long term view money seemed happy to gobble the stale money up is what I felt happened.
    I presume this strong buying was agm related.

Straus - also liked the point in the conclusion of the agm comments today which said - the now solid pipeline of projects should provide KKL with significant revenue to Kollakorn in 2016.
    With 3M and star rfid as partners plus the multiple current and potential projects in Thailand, Malayasia and the Carribbean and the immense opportunity that Certain ID possibly brings it astounds me that this company has a market cap of only $8 million when compared to other security and biometric companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.