ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4959
    This announcement gets me more and more excited about the future of this company.

Looks like management has read some of the comments in here or received emails about getting the dozer in and starting mining asap lol..

I liked the response ....

"… is not simply to try to go into production as fast as possible.
    It is: to make as much money from the project as possible.
    To get it right.
    e.g. the right plant throughput rate
    e.g how much binder to add to the ore for heap leach?
    ✏‍ final stage metallurgical test work and optimisations

2. A wonderful opportunity arose.
    The prize now is not just Aurora Tank:
    The prize is much bigger – potentially an entire gold province.

3. Your Board has been planning beyond just Aurora Tank.
    The potential now is for taking not just one project into production, but a pipeline of adjacent gold deposits to production.

4. ‘Right sizing’ for the deposit(s) to be processed is critical to produce robust project economics."

Also for those of you previously arguing about results from Aurora Tank, core/testing etc, management have stated a January return on assays... so still a little while longer to wait. It looks like 2022 has plenty of drilling programs and multiple projects to now focus on, this might be the period we finally transform and get attention and start getting this share price going.

Lots to look forward to next year but we will need a lot of capital to drill on multiple projects. If they have bonus rights issues and options I will definitely be getting involved in a future capital raising. I like what I see with this gold and uranium. It would be nice for the share price to creep up higher before a future CR announcement, potentially after January assays are returned. That way we avoid added dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.