MEU 4.65% 4.1¢ marmota limited

Ann: AGM - Chairman's Presentation, page-8

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Sent my bother as I was out of town. He thought it was great overall. Team seem highly competent.

His main takeaways:

- Colin and the team seem very excited about the uranium prospect and confirmed that they are getting a large amount of interest from third parties. Colin also commented along the line that it was silly of boss energy for not trying to buy the land when uranium was half the price. Ground looked promising and they are very happy with marks work. They are of the opinion boss is waiting for the resource to grow prior to making a proper offer.

- The whole team seem very committed to slow and steady progress to maximise the future profit. It seemed once the metallurgy comes back which will be within 6 month (unsure if that from the date the drilling finished or from now) they will review to move to PFS and Jorc which will be another 6 months. However if the metallurgy comes back with stuff that indicates that more work need to be done prior to PFS to ensure no errors are made that they will do the extra work and postpone the PFS.
    Given the above they weren't so keen on providing time line on PFS as they are data driven which will dictate what they do. Which although unpopular is the right move in my opinion.

- Exploration program result should be back soon and looking to do the program of the resources that already have jorc's now that Bartons in no longer holding up the line.

- The timing is perfect to revisit the Uranium as the AT stuff is mostly waiting. Wait for metallurgy and wait for PFS to be complete, this provide a lot of down time for the team to shift its focus.

- Comment around spending also seemed considered, limited excess spending if they are moving to PFS to limit need for CR's.

All in all we have multiple point of adding value, exploration programs have already been planned and AT is moving alone. They have options on multiple font with Gold, Uranium and Rare earths.

Last edited by Thebigonion: 30/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.