CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Christopher & @Aussie Eagle, Chris, there has been no further...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi Christopher & @Aussie Eagle,

Chris, there has been no further reply from ASIC. In one of Aussie's comments, I remember reading somewhere that ASIC "may" not consider that there is anything further to investigate (my read of the post). I couldn't find Aussie's post, so he may be able to clarify that.

I have followed Richard Baker's articles, and I know he is a good journalist and thoroughly investigates issues, IMO. He was onto Sam Dastyari back there in 2017. From what I could read, his main concern was the family link to a legal holding company. The COO addressed that in the 3rd article, and the company acted upon it. He has gone quiet.

From my understanding in reading reports and the little I knew from one of the guys who reported to ASIC back in 2019, ASIC found nothing substantive either back in 2019 other than to request an extra Director be nominated. From what I have seen with other companies, when ASIC requires more Directors, there are suspensions and significant delays to relisting. I would dare say that little exercise probably delayed the relisting by another 3 to 4 months, but that is speculation on my part.

Regarding the latest reports and shareholder inquiries, I am sure the ASX would have been onto CGB after Richard's 1st article, but there were no ASX 'PLEASE EXPLAIN' notices to market. Even the most clever lawyers in the world would not have stopped the ASX from requesting answers and then reporting that to the market. Again an observation and an assumption.

I have continued to send letters to the company, even with 300K shares, voicing my disappointment with their inconsistent marketing and dollars spent on these guys, which have not returned any tangible rises in the share price. The Quarterly result was a shocker, but I also know that if they are rebadging products, it will take time from my experience in retail. But they must make themselves marketable.

As a businessman, Aussie, re the 180 investment, I had no issues with an investment house knocking on CGB's door and saying, 'hey, I want to invest $1.8 Million in your company, will you take it?' With the market being down for all the Cannabis sector, I would say hell yeah...give me your money, if it meant holding off any further capital raises to M & D investors in the future. I am sure 180 are getting their fair share of calls from investors at the moment too..

I could have a lot more to say...but now is not the right time. All of us have suffered significant losses, here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.