CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@Neil1959 - tbh mate, I don't remember much detail of previous...

1. 2,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    @Neil1959 - tbh mate, I don't remember much detail of previous posts I've made on specific topics a while ago either - there have been many many topics.
    The 2019 ASIC request re another Director was more specific in that they wanted a higher number of 'Independent' directors on the board - can't see what diff it made really.
    However, there were SIXTEEN supplementary prospectus, that was just one of them.
    From what I remember back then there was also a massive excuse involved for the delay in relisting - of all things it was waiting for a signed doc to be couriered from another country which should have been insitu months earlier.

I don't understand your comment on rebadging products ...
    Is that really what they're doing due to them not being pretty enough - er..the I mean the 'products' ?

As a businessman, you seem to have missed the crucial part of the 180Markets' deal Neil.

It was an inside job - nothing about a random offer from an investment house whatsoever.
    It's a matter of solid video evidence that 180Markets were approached by a cornerstone investor of CGB themselves.
    Ok, by default, that can cover the fact the cornerstoner is an investment house, granted, but there was already 5 years (22 quarters) of funding there based on the usual income/expenditure - no need for any more mates-rates to dilute everyone.
    Remember - that was last October !
    Was anything done with that 'funding' that the 'supposed' $10M already in the bank couldn't have taken care of ? Nope !

This part is where ASIC fall down imo because every listed company now (if they didn't already) know that they wouldn't be investigated for the exact same action. Crazy !

Plus, they had the audacity at the AGM to try and increase the ability to issue the usual 15% extra shares without shareholder approval by an extra 10% !! Jeez
    Look, they know their plan, make no mistake and investors shouldn't be blinded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.