CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I have read most of the material posted here across the years....

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877

I have read most of the material posted here across the years. On occasion, I have agreed with many of the points made by those, pro and otherwise, who have posted on previous occasions. I have also disagreed on many occasions as I could see no evidence that supported some of the claims. Some of them were, in my view, distinctly outrageous. There were a number of posters throwing around $1.00 SP predictions. I do hope that they did not sign up for a new yacht.

I think the "company transforming" cap raise was one of the 'red flag' events for me. Promoting shares to existing and potential investors when those doing the promoting were not buying those same shares that they were asking others to buy - that seemed incredibly arrogant to me. There was also a letter that referred to God. I failed (and still do) to comprehend the relevance of God in a statement being made in relation to a business matter and done so on a company letterhead.

The 'research' dollars flowing out of the bank account into a foreign country - what actually happened there? I think more questions should be asked about that issue. A lot more.

Frankly, I think many of the issues that have arisen had and have been visible for quite some time. I have noted, on many occasions, that all one needs to do is read the financial reports and previous announcements. In my opinion the rhetoric has never seemed to align to where the dollars went.

AGV + QBL + CGB - the Hansel and Gretel breadcrumbs scattered throughout years of financial reports and other documents released via the ASX, provided enough of an insight into this calamity ... in my opinion.

By the way, I do wonder (not really) how the bauxite project at South Johnston going? Pffft ....

Thing is, they still have millions of dollars in the bank and where will those dollars be spent ... I wonder? biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.