CCA 2.63% 7.4¢ change financial limited

Ann: AGM Company presentation, page-11

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I wished the same but I ruled out that possibility almost at the same time. Because DOU needed cash and CCA would not have been able to do that. Also, what's the point of having another digital Mastercard issuer (CCA) as a partner in the same market (USA)

Also, DOW being new bank, would not have business model fit with CCA. In my opinion both are targeting almost opposite markets. DOU is more on direct consumer lending and expense management. Whereas CCA is solution to banks for their consumers.

That is my 2 cents :) below is my post on DOU.

This new deal is win, win and average situation for all.

For HUM - Win
    1. HUM would have spend more than $2.5m to start from scratch in US market for reg approvals, development and Marketing.
    2. HUM has paid $0.22 per share, means already was in profit at the time of negotiation. So even even with 50% sell off will be able to cash almost 70% of original investment in record time. (calculation = $0.30 cents sale price for 5.7m shares (50%) )

For DOU - Win
    1. Much needed cash for development without going back to retail share holders . Placement via institutional investor always hold value and trust
    2. DOU will have HUM expertise and insights of BNPL market so don't have to start from scratch
    3. Partnered with dividend paying company is always sets you for the success for future capital requirements
    4. Having BNPL along with ambitious neobank plans, make DOU very unique proposition
    5. DOU will have an opportunity to do rigorous marketing in US market and in future super start from day 1 in Australia

For retail investors - Average
    1. Retail investors' disadvantage on recent CR. We may see dump from big fishes by taking quick 20% to 30% profits and level out their initial investment.
    2. We may see DOU will stay within well under $0.30 for at least next few months, until new revenue update comes up
    3. Its good to see the partnership, it has restored the confidence in DOU and its future.

I am still holding it and will topup further if have an opportunity around $0.20 to $0.27 but beyond that for now no top up. Just Hold.

This is my opinion based on research. This is not a financial advice, please do your own research, clear.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.