VNL 2.08% 9.4¢ vinyl group ltd

Does anyone have any understanding of the patent-pending...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Does anyone have any understanding of the patent-pending technology used by Jaxsta for their software solutions? I posted the question at the AGM but it didn't get answered.

"Could you expand, with any updates, on the patent-pending proprietary software solution. I've been trying to research this from previous reports, and to establish how it adds unique value within the industry, and whether it provides a barrier to entry for any potential competitors in the future."

I'm trying to see how big a moat they're creating with their technology and how much protection it provides them moving forward. The last I read was an announcement back in 2019 about it being patent-pending but can't find anything since. I know that for another company to build the database of music credits Jaxsta have got would be time-consuming, but not impossible. The KEY for Jaxsta's API success, in my mind, is probably HOW they distribute that data to companies, and I'm guessing this is where their patented-technology comes into play?

Could be way off the mark here and got it wrong, but would LOVE for them to have technology patented that means other companies couldn't filter credits, reorganise, and the distribute the necessary info required by a company to them. Now THAT would be a damn good moat to have!

Thanks guys, appreciate any answers to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $94.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $58.46K 635.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23194 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.