ZLD 7.50% 74.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: AGM Date and Closing Date for Director Nominations, page-3

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    That'd be great but they've got too many of the voting shares imo.
    Shares for the merger (Zelira/Illera)
    Topped up with performance shares - that's pretty laughable - never deserved/earned.

From the history of ZLD that I'm aware of, they've never bought on-market.
    Contributed to any CR ? Not that I'm aware of.
    They've always rewarded themselves with salaries that are so ridiculous compared to the benefit they bring to the business.
    Make a number of joint-venture-type agreements, many of which fail pretty soon - latest example obviously being attempted takeover of HHI. Give them a loan, spit the dummy, take it back...

Mix it up with Universities, Hospitals and anyone else who has actually earned prestige on their own merits, ride off their coat-tails, not too difficult to see the picture.

The black-and-white picture since the last AGM is clear with the continued devastation in the shareprice.

They chose to delay the AGM to mid-Jan 2022 but it didn't help.

At that AGM the sp was 3.3c

Mid-March they announced a 175:1 consolidation which means that 3.3c AGM sp equated to $5.77

It didn't take them long to knock yet another 75% off the value of Zelira eh...

So yes, of course they should be voted out (imo) if that were possible but I reckon the only way anything will happen is if they choose to step aside of their own volition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $8.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 67.0¢ $5.149K 7.292K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.