ZLD 7.50% 74.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: AGM Date and Closing Date for Director Nominations, page-8

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Lol I didn't buy anywhere near 10c ..more like around 5.5c and had opportunities to get out but like so many others, had faith they would deliver on what they were (and continue to do) informing the Market about their Commercial progress which turns out to be just a trickle of revenue combined with failed agreements and massively increased expenses.
    Those expenses are totally unsustainable and I'm pretty sure I know what's coming.

They've just put out two pretty much meaningless nerve-pain-trial updates a few days apart as well as notice of the AGM all in the same week so it looks like a pretty desparate ploy (imo) to grab the attention of Instos.

How many bridges can you burn until you have to scramble to put a pontoon together so as to try and keep things afloat ? Dyor

Granted, it might well be a better gamble/risk proposition now than a couple yrs ago but they'd still have to offer a sweet deal plus free options to make any CR attractive.

Look, in the webinar at the beginning of this yr, they were pretty much still laughing at the American Family Fund (Quincy St Cap) for paying around a 50% premium to invest USD$5million.
    They won't get away with that again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.060(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $8.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 67.0¢ $5.149K 7.292K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.