NWC 0.00% 3.1¢ new world resources limited

Ann: AGM Date and Closing Date for Director Nominations, page-6

1. 2,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    According to the June Quarterly dated 31 July 2023 these are the relevant extracts on when drilling is expected to resume:-

JAVELIN VMS PROJECT, ARIZONA, USA
    Strong soil geochemical anomalies delineated during an initial phase of exploration.
    Completed an IP survey in the northern portion of the project area, delineating exceptional drill targets, including:
    • Several shallow and very strong chargeability anomalies which offer considerable potential for discovery of shallow VMS base metal mineralisation; and
    • A deeper, very strong IP chargeability anomaly extends over 1.2km x 1.0km – potentially arising from a buried porphyry deposit only 7km from the world-class Bagdad Porphyry Copper Mine – the 5th largest copper deposit in the USA.

A drill permit application has been submitted, with approval expected during Q4 2023 and drilling scheduled to begin immediately thereafter.

ANTLER COPPER PROJECT, ARIZONA, USA

Undrilled, Along-Strike Coincident Geochemical/Geophysical Targets
    Completed acquisition of all requisite baseline environmental and cultural data and submitted an application to amend a current drilling permit for the Antler Project, to incorporate 6km of strike extensions of the prospective geological sequence to the NE of the Antler Deposit, within which multiple coincident undrilled geochemical/geophysical anomalies have been delineated.

Drill permit approvals for this greater area expected in Q3 2023, with drilling scheduled to commence shortly thereafter.

So on the basis of this, I don't see any significant delays yet in regard to permits for drilling to resume and in any event, the timing for the granting of permits is not within NWC control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $91.15K 2.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 622950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.