14D 7.94% 5.8¢ 1414 degrees limited

I have been a patient investor in 14D since 2018 and have lost...

1. 14 Posts.
    I have been a patient investor in 14D since 2018 and have lost over 70% of my investment. When the last EGM approached, despite all the lobbying, I took the view that I shouldn't be expected to adjudicate between which set of directors, or Chair, had destroyed shareholders' value, which they seemed to unreasonably want shareholders to do. I took the view that they ALL had destroyed my investment over time. (Despite the seemingly good market conditions now emerging for the company). Hence I advocated that the existing director removals KM sought, be supported, AND that KM NOT be appointed and that his colleague Mr Burdon NOT be appointed. They should all go. I have little residual value left for any of them to destroy. Mr Burdon couldn't even front the EGM to make his case for Board appointment. Appalling performance given he was part of the attempted coup. Front up and make your case. Somehow KM got elected. Shareholders collectively are on the hook for this outcome. So we ended up with a director (KM) on the board that a) tried to otherthrow most of the other existing Directors, and that b) they recommended against as a Board and c) obviously don't want there. Not conducive to a well functioning board. Now we seem to have another KM-aligned attempt to overthrow the existing Directors. Again my view is that ANY resolution to remove a Director of this company be supported, this includes ALL of the existing directors as well as KM. Our company needs a Board comprised of renewables energy scientists, infrastructure investors, managers and technical operations people, and a strong chair. Not the usual rotation of finance and legal style generic Directors. These skills can be achieved in the management team. Happy to consider other views that are reasoned, not just emotive.
    Last edited by Pgbrown: 27/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.005(7.94%)
Mkt cap ! $13.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.5¢ 5.8¢ $15.97K 267.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22664 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 32495 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.