VRS 2.13% 4.6¢ veris limited

If the plan was to make an EBITDA and probably not a net profit...

1. 1,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    If the plan was to make an EBITDA and probably not a net profit because they didn't announce that, then we need a new plan. At the risk of sounding like a broken record myself, they've played the same tune for years. 10% operating margin isn't going to do it. Oh yes, they say they recognize the need to improve margins...were they the last ones to find this out? I agree about using the one day for the Queen opilot87 as an excuser rather than recognize their own shortcomings. How dare they. The former implies they learnt nothing, the latter would give us a chance and would be more honest. So why are we still failing to deliver a net profit? What were their mistakes? It's called transparency, as opposed to being translucent or worse still, opaque.
    Oh well we, did get a Q1 report, but we still lack future guidance, other than a pipeline of work that we keep doing for zip net.
    Thanks Investor for the report from your friend. You didn't ask him what the basis of his view was did you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $23.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $4.688K 101.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 93557 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.