NOR 2.86% 3.6¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: AGM Investor Presentation, page-13

1. 9,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Yes I agree with your comments after attending today's AGM.Paul was very confident in his presentation.When I asked in question time about the recent CR he said it was at the request of a customer and he gave a big smile.i asked when revenue was due and he said they were in negotiation with a number of customers and revenue was imminent.Said they were in negotiation with two of the top four banks and overheard he is in Sydney next week prior to presentation.they have six people working in Sydney and one in London.let me just say that world secure will be big as well as wifi.Sounds like customers waiting in the wings.The other thing he was excited about was machine learning or AI.he said nor were two steps above competition in this field.also said close to a university deal using BOD and was targeting 50000 students.using a nor tech they can get instant feedback on questions that are asked rather than surveys.With AI they can determine it people are sad or happy for instance on a tutor or professor.Paul was confident but as usual didn't give much away but his body language said different
    Game on boys and girls.IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.