EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

So this is all we get Spinks? page 11 of the slide deck on the...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    So this is all we get Spinks? page 11 of the slide deck on the new strategy... a few blurbs to dissect

Sure, the change in strategy might be best thing for the company and us shareholders in the long term. But why dont you give me a bit more info to make that judgment as well.

Why is it so hard to have an online AGM that everyone can attend? Are you such a poor leader that you are scared to face investors? Or do you just hold so much disdain for smaller investors that you dont care about us? Is it because you have reached a new level with insto investors that you feel you dont need us?

Uni, as a top 20 investor, I guess you get better access to mgmt. But surely an online AGM would benefit us all?

Look at RNU. They sure are catching up and some might argue have passed us. They have approval for the mine to proceed now and we are putting massive emphasis on the mine now as well. And RNU put out an online AGM with the CEO joining from London in the middle of the night.

This leaves me a somewhat confused and disappointed investor right now. I still hold conviction in the company but it really feels like the trust, belief and care is very one sided. Would be great to see Spinks meet us some of the way there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.