EGR 7.14% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: AGM Investor Presentation, page-41

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    My understanding is that EGR Negotiation team have agreed to all terms and conditions of the Final Framework Agreement 'FFA'.

The lead is Howard Rae, CFO.

He has stated to me that he is on the phone everyday morning and night consulting with the Tanzgraphite Team and the Tanzanian Govt Special Presidential Review Committee overseeing the final consultations before it heads to the Attorneys General Office.

Appearantly there is one issue to resolve, what it is who knows, but I was assured that EGR and its partner Directors at Tanzgraphite are 110% committed.

Clearly there will be those shareholders that want out because of the falling shareprice, andcthat is the right of individual sharehokders to make there own decisions, it's there money afterall.

As ive systed publicy, I will hold until at least February 2023 for advancements.

I was assured the moment the BoDs are advised that sign off has been agreed to, then a rep from the Board will be on a plane to Tanzania.

I was told by Mr Pett that the BOARD had EXPECTED to announce the FFA approval at our recent AGM. I therefore assume based on that information, that this is how close the final issue by the Select committee is to being resolved.

So outstanding shirters could very well be caught with there pants down for those that are hanging out.

I was advised as soon as the Company has the decision, the Market will very shortly be advised. So like everyone else I'm hanging out for news, just like you.

May I remind those of the at least 2 YEAR APPROVAL PROCESS we had to go through for Kwinana??? and the anxiety many of us experienced waiting on each decision being made at each step in the process!!!

IMHO, this is exactly the same thing all over again.

For anyone suggesting that the Company is sitting on its hands, is delusional at best.

As a JP of 27 years. Whose sat on the bench. I have learned to pick people reasonably well. The look on Mr Petts face was pretty intense when it came to the importance for the conclusion of the FFA negotiations and sign off. Eg: KFW will immediately be consulted and the Tanzgraphite team will immediately vcommence its activities.

Yes, I was bitterly disappointed by Kwinana decision, and for anyone close enough to hear me. You would have heard me say my peace, and the abysmal and pathetic explanation that was given. I made that extremely clear to the Chairman, Howard and Andrew Spinks. I'm sure @JoR can verify as she also had her turn.

But for right now, it's all about Epanko. Let's hope the issue can be resolved by the Tanzanian Govt and first mover status achieved without any further delay.

DISCLAIMER: Do your own research. I'm only expressing what I've been told and I'm taking this as I've been told by the said parties I've mentioned, why because I asked questions. I will learn the outcomes as soon as information is given to the ASX just like everyone including shorters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $14.03K 96.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 250956 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 80033 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 41896
Last updated 15.38pm 15/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.