EGR 6.67% 14.0¢ ecograf limited

I remember it has been 12 months where EGR shareholder keep...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I remember it has been 12 months where EGR shareholder keep saying the company is way undervalue compare with its peer

AND the truth of the matter is

Last year:
    RNU Market Cap was $266.5M (trading at 16c - about the same valuation as EGR right now).
    EGR's market Cap was $286.6M (trading at 63c)

This year
    RNU's current Market Cap is now $745.3M (trading at 33.5c - almost 6x higher valuation than EGR).
    EGR's current Market Cap is now $132.8.6M (trading at 0.275c), more than 50% CRASHED

so it is either the market is very wrong , or EGR shareholders are missing something big

I think EGR is not even comparable to its peer.

how can EGR compare with a company that has world largest proven reserve, Australian government fully supported, fully funded until production.

EGR is very short in funding for what they want to do, and other than capital raising to diluted further existing shareholders, there is no other way around.

EGR Africa project is a big headache, they will have trouble funding that projects, and where are the downstream? Do they have to ship cross the sea to get it purify? What about logistic cost ? NO EGR shareholders invest in the company for Africa project? Whoever said this, I feel very embarassed for him

purification business ? What about let other quality projects like it’s peer has, to make it production first, and if our downstream gets too busy because it is so close to our mining site, we might consider to throw some scraps for you guys to purify

Battery recycle business
    The world is now in great shortage of graphite
    let’s get more graphite mine into production first, make more battery first before we talk about battery recycle business

minimal delivery and talk too much is what I feel about EGR

don’t blame shorter for your crashing share price, smart money knows what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $63.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $22.27K 150.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128458 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 80340 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 21038
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.