BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: AGM letter, page-3

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Probably the remuneration and share grant resolutions will kick off a bitter reaction from the keyboard warriors on here.

Fact is, we need the company to keep doing what it is doing and continue improve from the disaster that was the first half of calendar 2021.

I'm not 100% across it, have only done a quick review. I will do more over the weekend. There is a "buyback" of defunct performance shares at nil value, so nothing to see there.

There are incentive plan shares issued to directors, but I am not really clear whether they are in lieu of fees / forgone salary / replacement of lapsed performance shares. I think this is the main thing I want to explore some more. In the context of the number of shares on issue and the potential power the debt facility holders have upon conversion, it's neither here nor there in my opinion.

Bit disappointed not to see any new external non-exec directors, they are simply extending the few employees who were appointed on a casual basis post the "walk out" of the 3 other directors. I think there must be a story there, would like DM to open and transparent about this. Governance still feels like it needs improvement, but in the near term I am more concerned about financial performance.

Does anyone know if shareholders have access to the remuneration report, Am I missing something, can we see what we are being asked to vote on? [ sorry if thats a dumb question ]

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.