CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 812
    Experience in the market hey.

Reminds me of individuals not to dissimilar to yourself warning people off the big 4 banks during the GFC. Meanwhile astute investors were buying them at or 5% off their lows. Or when the future fund was dumping TLS at $2.67 and others predicted it was a poor investment.
    Or on the more speculative side a small mining services company called Brandrill that was very much unloved, but again astute investors positioned themselves in the top20 at around 4 cents knowing that because it was debt free and owned all its equipment it was only a matter of time. It was taken out by Ausdrill within a short space of time.

I think your following statement may have had more impact on you than you know, it’s might be time to let that go and move on. Spending ones time and effort on a stock they don’t own when they could be researching potential investments might be the better way to go. Doubt many (successful) experienced investors do the former.

“The worst experience I've had in the market was when I was blinkered and fell in love with a stock”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.