AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: AGM Live Stream Webinar Registration Open, page-127

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Ralom
    1. Read my posts - when do I ever blindly wave the pom poms. I report what I hear - good or bad. Yes most of what I report is now positive because the fundamentals have and still are changing for the better imo. The products, management team and innovation is just too good.

2. My eyes are VERY wide open. I have a lot of money on the table. I'm very cautious but I also share what I know because investing is hard and im not just in it for myself.

3. Unlike most here - I don't hide behind an alias. However like "most" here, I am a real person with a real family with real sentiment and my comments are generally researched, and shared for the benefit of other real people.

4. My goal is too improve the content and calibre of this forum. I hate when I have to sink to your level and respond in this fashion but I'm sick and tired of a few posters dreary unresearched drivel. The amount of feedback I get whereby serious investors either put people like you on ignore, or worse, leave the forum. It's got nothing to do with cheer leaders, it's got to do with quality of research.

5. Lastly, do you understand company metrics such as p/e, year on year, quarter on quarter, or gross profit margin as examples. Have you actually looked at ahz and compared to other stocks? If so, one wouldn't be complaining about the sp, one would be taking the opportunity to buy or sell depending on their interpretation of those metrics. For a good break down, re-read eire2011's post above. Concise and explains the metrics well. But when people whinge about ahz, wp and the sp without data or metrics, it indicates you are ramping for your own nefarious purposes, or you simply don't understand. The word troll springs to mind.

All I ask is try to be balanced. It's good to see new posters here like @SsFxX. A VERY genuine guy and a genuine and honest first post here. I talked briefly to him at the agm. But to attract better content and posters like @SsFxX this forum needs to get rid of the trolls and garbage negativity. I'm all for constructive negativity don't get me wrong. Just not into 2 line long ahz bashing repetitive negative posts which continually show you don't actually know what you are talking about and haven't made any serious attempt.

I put my email l, phone and name on hc to gather feedback to confirm statements from WP which were proven 100%. I went to the agm to meet the board and eyeball them. I asked them difficult questions to which they responded.

What have you done? Seriously?

And for an apparently seasoned investor, you show very minimal nouse with your content indicating you are in it for yourself or you have ulterior motives.

However the reason other people don't post or give up or don't join is the quality and quantity of childish posts with absolutely no merit and unfortunately you and a few others dont seem to get the message.

Today I've stooped down to your level and I apologize to others. Vent over!

Dyor
    Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.