AVR 1.58% $18.70 anteris technologies ltd

A big THANKS to, all the contributors that spent there time and...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    A big THANKS to,
    all the contributors that spent there time and money to attend the AGM and then were kind enough to relay there experience's to this forum. From what I have seen and heard as well as the conversations that I have had, I can only conclude that the FACTUAL information presented by these people will always be of far greater value to most, this coy to me has now completed its transformation from spec to investment grade IMHO. Now when I say that I say that as my opinion for me, so for all you other people who don't share that view, fine that's your view, a few here seem to take offence at countervailing views I don't only as long as its FACTUAL and a NOT personal attack .

I will ask this, why would someone invest in a coy after due diligence, keep current on its day to day and then spend more time trying to find fault in their investment ? Why not just sell move on, nothing wrong with that I have done just that if it warrants. Maybe HC would be even more successful if they started a W & C blog. What"s that other saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. Stop concentrating on the SP (the ball ) and play the game ( the coy fundamentals ).

GLTA genuine investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.70
Change
-0.300(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $359.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.62 $180.3K 9.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 $18.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.91 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.